Maurits van Riezen
Hello, I'm Maurits van Riezen, and I'm a final year student software science at the TU/e Eidnhoven. I've been programming ever since I was a child, and try to keep up with the latest technologies. I have done both frontend and backend web development work, and have done hobby projects in game development and embedded systems.
- MDIS American High School in Delhi, India (2012-16)
- Software Science at TU/e Eindhoven (2016 - 2020)
- Focus on web design and game development
- 10/10 score for the subject "programming"
- Teacher Assistent Computer Graphics for TU/e (Nov 1017 - Jan 2018 and Sep-Nov 2018)
- Building a Website for OpenML in React.js (Jun - Jul 2018)
- Tutor Applied Physics TU/e (Sep 2018 - Jan 2019)
- App developer for Dutch Coding Company (April 2019 - Now)
- English — Followed secondary education in English
- Dutch — Native speaker
Technologies and languages I know
ELFSH is a system to keep track of who is at home for dinner and automatically distributes the costs, all wrapped in a nice progressive web app.
Lazer of Death
The name is purposefully spelled wrong. Lazer of death is a game about shooting down brightly colored triangles.